Sunday, July 12, 2009

work

So I went back to work this week. I haven't worked my real job since Aug 24th, 2008, due to being TDY, needless to say I had lots to catch up on.

I was overwhelmed at the beginning of the week, they want this, they want that, civilians, joint base, blah blah, need it now. Of course they want all this while one of the dudes is in Texas and the other guy is doing training for a competition. It's going to take me a few weeks to get everything caught up. Plus we have a new commander coming Monday, so he might say I want this and that. Oh and on Friday I get the keys to my new house and the following week the movers come.

The weekend has been nice though. My super BFF wife went and sold a bunch of stuff at the Columbus Flea Market so it's stuff we don't have to move with us. The kids have been normal, so that means not too good and annoying, haha. I love those guys.

Hopefully this week at work will go a little smoother!

Other things I've been up to, is playing 1 vs. 100 on xbox live, picked up Bioshock again - great game. Downloaded Fable for the xbox. I'm reading Violets are Blue by James Patterson. I have a couple of ideas for craft type stuff for the new house when we move. I'm a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment